Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which, together with our Data Protections Policy, govern the Branston Community Academy’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Branston Community Academy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose address is Branston Community Academy, Station Road, Branston, Lincoln, Lincolnshire,LN4 1LH.
Our school URN (Unique Reference Number) is 136358. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Branston Community Academy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as location, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and what services/offer we can offer in the future.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit our site. Our cookies do not contain any personal information that we can identify you by. All the information is aggregated and used to see how visitors to our site, as a whole, are using it or to remember your preferences.
Cookies used on our site
Google Analytics – Google Analytics is Google’s visitor analysis system, allowing us to measure general data about anonymous visitor traffic.
If you would like to disable, delete or control cookies on your browser, please follow the appropriate link for your browser below:
Internet Explorer – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies
Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&p=cpn_cookies
Safari – http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
External Linking Policy
We welcome links to our website made in accordance with the terms of this policy.
This policy is intended to offer guidance when you are linking to our website.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com)
- Links to our website
Links pointing to our website should not be misleading. Appropriate link text should always be used in links pointing to our website.From time to time we may update the URL structure of our website.You must not use our logo to link to our website (or otherwise) without our express written permission.You must not link to our website using any inline linking technique.You must not frame the content of our website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of the website.
- Links from our website
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Removal of links
You agree that, should we request the deletion of a link to our website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly.
If you would like us to remove a link to your website that is included on this website, please contact us using the contact form on our website. Unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
We may amend this policy at any time by publishing a new version on our website.
- Our details
This website is owned and operated by Branston Community Academy
Our principal place of business is at Branston Community Academy, Station Road, Branston, LN4 1LH
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01522 880400.