We are delighted to have achieved the National Quality in Careers Standard using the Career Mark approach provided by Complete Careers. Further information can be found here.
Complete Careers is a Licensed Awarding Body for the Quality in Careers Standard, using the Career Mark method – the national careers education, information, advice and guidance (CEIAG) award.
Career Mark uses five components to assess the Quality in Careers Standard:
- Management – Measures the effectiveness of your systems for planning, managing and integrating CEIAG
- Guidance – Measures the effectiveness of an integrated programme of advice, guidance and support
- Careers Learning – Measures how effectively your curriculum supports the development of learners’ knowledge, skills, understanding and attitudes
- Information – Measures the accessibility, relevance, importance and effectiveness of information, the acquisition of skills to research and evaluate to be able to make well informed and realistic career decisions
- Learner Outcomes – Evaluates learners’ knowledge, competence and attitudes towards career planning