From Summer 2018 we will be mostly using an electronic system called SIMS InTouch to communicate with you by email and/or text message to a mobile phone number. This free service is a discreet, convenient, secure and reliable method of communication which will enable the Academy to send directly to you, information such as academic progress reports, timetables, seasonal newsletters, reminders about unexplained absences, emergency closures and in the future we plan to include achievements and behaviour updates.
This could be beneficial to you because:
- Messages will get to you reliably
- We can send messages directly to primary contacts such as mums, dads and carers at the same time
- You will quickly know about important or urgent messages
- We can tell you more about what’s going on at the Academy
- You can quickly reply to our messages if required
We hope that you will agree this is a very useful tool which will enhance the communication between the Academy and parents.
If you have any questions or your details change, please do not hesitate to contact us.